Are you sure you would like to delete this site?=确定删除该站?
Are you sure you would like to delete this bookmark?=你确定想要删除此书签?
Are you sure you would like to delete this generated password?=你确定想要删除此生成密码?
PleaseMakeSelection=请选择
Are you sure you want to have LastPass remember your password? This will significantly decrease the security of your LastPass account!=你确定想让LastPass记住您的密码?这将会大大降低LastPass帐户的安全性!
Please select the passwords you would like to import into LastPass=请选择希望导入LastPass的密码
Are you sure you wish to show your passwords?=你确定希望显示你的密码?
Show Passwords=显示密码
Hide Passwords=隐藏密码
LastPass FF Toolbar=LastPass FF 工具栏
You must enter a name.=你必须输入一个名字。
Are you sure you would like to delete this secure note?=确定删除该安全提示?
AddProfile=添加模板
Default=Θ╗ÿΦ«ñ
You must enter a profile name.=你必须输入一个模板的名称
You must enter a valid birthday, with a 4 digit year.=您必须输入有效的生日,一个4位数的年。
You must enter a valid phone number.=您必须输入有效的电话号码。
You must enter your credit card number as a sequence of 12 to 19 digits, without dashes.=您必须以12到19位数字的形式输入您的信用卡号,中间不带横线。
You must enter a valid credit card expiration date, with a 4 digit year.=您必须输入有效的信用卡到期日,4位数字年。
You must enter your credit card security code as a sequence of 3 to 4 digits.=您必须输入您的信用卡安全码,一个3到4位的序列。
Are you sure you would like to delete this form fill profile?=您是否确实要删除此表单模板?
Your selected Identity no longer exists. Defaulting to 'All' and logging off.=您所选择的身份不再存在。将默认为'所有'并注销登录。
You must enter a valid email address.=你必须输入一个有效的电子邮件地址
Identities=身份
This is a shared site. You are not permitted to view the password.=这是一个被共用的站点。你不能查看此密码。
Invalid Password.=密码无效
We've detected populated fields on this page. Would you like to save all fields on this page?=我们检测到此页上有已填写的字段。您想保存此网页上所有字段吗?
Number of fields saved=一些字段已保存
Save All Entered Data=保存所有输入的数据
LastPass cannot login until cookies are allowed from lastpass.com=如果lastpass.com的cookies不被允许,LastPass将无法登录
Clear Forms=清空表单
You must enter a description.=你必须输入一个说明
seconds=秒
minutes=σêå
Never For This ...=永不为此站点
Never For This Domain=永不为此域
Check For Updates=检查更新
LastPass update available=LastPass可更新
No Updates are Available=没有可用更新
An Update is Available. Would you like to install?=更新可用。你想安装吗?
A required update is available for LastPass. Please press OK to begin download and installation.=有一个可用更新。\n\n请点击确定按钮开始下载并安装。
You must enter a valid phone extension, consisting only of digits.=你必须输入一个有效的分机号码,仅由数字组成。
In order to enter a phone extension, you must enter a phone number.=为了拨通分机电话,您必须输入一个电话号码。
Add Credit Card=添加信用卡
All custom fields must have both text and a value.=所有自定义字段必须有文字和值组成。
You must enter a valid bank account number, consisting only of letters and digits.=您必须输入有效的银行帐户号码,仅包含字母和数字。
You must enter a valid bank routing number, consisting only of digits.=您必须输入有效的银行编号,仅由数字组成。
Admin Tools=管理工具
Are you sure you would like to delete this field?=你确定你想删除此字段?
A retry file has been found. This likely means that not all of your site changes have been saved. Would you like to delete this file and potentially lose some changes?=一个重试文件被找到。这可能表明网站上所做的变更并没有全部被保存。你想删除此文件并因此可能丢失一些变更吗?
Show certain notifications only after click=仅在单击后才显示某些通知
csvInstructions=如果你使用的是LastPass当前不支持的某种格式,你可以尝试保存你的数据为csv文件。\n\n你必须修改csv文件的第一样以便LastPass能够识别它。\n\n第一行的单元格名称必须按照它对应列的数据正确设置。\n可用的列名包括:\n\nurl,username,password,extra,name,grouping\n\n'extra'的意思是“注释”,而“grouping”的意思是应该被分到哪一类。你不必使用所有的这些列名,并且顺序也是不限的。例如你的文件的第一行可以是这样:\n\nname,username,password,url\n\n如果你想要导入一个安全记录,而不是网站,只要确保“url”, “username”, and 'password'的列为空(或者干脆省略掉这3项不写),并且确保“extra”列不是空的。只要这两项注意好了,这项纪录就会自动的被导入为安全记录而不是网站。\n\n这应该很容易,只要在Excel里打开你的csv文件并且确保第一行是适当的名字。保存它,之后导入就可以了。
An error has been encountered while loading your sites. Please relogin.=当载入你的站点时发生了一个错误,请重新登陆
You do not yet have any sites setup for your currently selected identity!=您还没有为您当前选择的身份设置任何站点。
Please change your identity back to 'All' to view a complete listing of your sites.=请更改您的身份为“所有”来查看您的网站的完整列表。
Require Every Character Type=需要每个字符类型
Never ...=从不...
Choose Profile and Credit Card=选择配置文件和信用卡
Profile=模板
Credit Card=信用卡
Always Choose Profile and Credit Card=总是提供配置文件和信用卡的选择
Open login dialog when start browser=当启动浏览器时打开登录对话框
Would you like to save this form data into a LastPass Form Fill Profile?=您想保存该表的数据到LastPass表单模板中?
Offer to create new Form Fill Profiles Automatically=自动提供填充配置文件的新表单
recently used=最近使用
Password Agent=密码代理
Recently Used=最近使用
None Available=无可用更新
Are you sure you want to edit this site's fields? Doing so will cause you to lose any changes you have made to this site!=你确定要修改这个网站的域吗?这么做会使得你丢失你对该站做出的任何修改。
Address 3=地址3
County=区/县
ZIP / Postal Code=邮政编码
Name on Card=信用卡持有人姓名
Start Date=开始日期
Issue Number=发行编号
You must enter a valid credit card start date, with a 4 digit year.=您必须输入一个有效的信用卡的开始日期,一个4位数的年。
You must enter your credit card issue number as a sequence of 1 to 3 digits.=您必须输入一个1到3位信用卡发行编号。
Add Field=添加字段
Field Type=字段类型
Checkbox=复选框
Select=选择
You must enter a unique name.=您必须输入一个唯一的名称。
City / Town=市/镇
Last 3 digits on back of card, or for American Express, last 4 digits in small print on front=信用卡背面最后3位数字。对美国运通卡,是卡片正面的最后4位缩印的数字
Only applicable to certain European brands of debit cards, such as Maestro=只有某些欧洲的借记卡才可使用,例如万事顺(Maestro)
9 digit number that can be found in the bottom left corner of your checks=可以在您的选项的左下角发现9位数字
You must enter a valid evening phone number.=您必须输入有效的家庭电话号码。
You must enter a valid fax phone number.=您必须输入有效的传真号码。
You must enter a valid mobile phone number.=您必须输入有效的手机号码。
You must enter a valid evening phone extension, consisting only of digits.=您必须输入有效的家庭电话分机号,仅包含数字。
You must enter a valid fax phone extension, consisting only of digits.=您必须输入有效的传真分机电话,仅包含数字。
You must enter a valid mobile phone extension, consisting only of digits.=您必须输入有效的手机分机号,仅包含数字。
A One Time Password has been found. This can be used for Account Recovery if you forget your master LastPass password. If you are having trouble logging in, it is recommended that you do not delete it. Would you like to delete this file?=发现一次性密码。如果您忘记了LastPass主密码,该密码可用于恢复帐户。如果您无法登录,建议您不要删除它。您真的要删除这个文件?
Save a disabled One Time Password locally for Account Recovery=保存禁用一次性密码在本地